Hey Welcome to my Blog! Take a look around and I hope you enjoy! Also I would love it if you Followed me!

Friday, October 12, 2012

Book Review: Crescent Moon





Mahiru Shiraishi is haunted by images of the Descendent of the Princess in a disturbing recurring dream. There, she meets members of the Lunar Race, a group of vampires, werewolves and vixens who need Mahiru's help to recover their power source that was stolen a thousand years ago in an incident involving the princess. In this howling sci-fi adventure, Mahiru will forge a camaraderie that will determine the fate and of the Lunar Race for all of the dream world!

My Rating5
My Review: I really enjoyed this manga, it was a very creative story and I hadn't read any other manga like it (not saying there isn't I just haven't read on like it personally). I like that Mahiru isn't poor and helpless she speaks her mind. She meets new race altogether and she is willing to except them and help them better them any other human. I have read though manga three, but I won't say anything. I look foreword to reading the rest of the books in this series :D
-Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment