Hey Welcome to my Blog! Take a look around and I hope you enjoy! Also I would love it if you Followed me!

Friday, October 12, 2012

Book Review: Hana-Kimi


Japanese-American track-and-field star Mizuki has gotten herself a transfer to a high school in Japan...but not just any school! To be close to her idol, high jumper Izumi Sano, she's going to an all-guys' high school...and disguising herself as a boy! But as fate would have it, they're more than classmates...they're roommates! Now, Mizuki must keep her secret in the classroom, the locker room, and her own bedroom. And her classmates--and the school nurse--must cope with a new transfer student who may make them question their own orientation...

My rating: 4
My review: It is a hilarious story and so creative. I think it is soo funny how everything plays of in the Manga(s). Things happen that you don't expect and people find out Mizuki's secret. My one problem is that one person that finds out Mizuki's secret doesn't tell her and it bothers me. It would probably be awkward if he told her but still she has a right to know, that he knows (I won't say names). I would definatetly recommend this book if someone wants a good laugh :D
-Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment