Hey Welcome to my Blog! Take a look around and I hope you enjoy! Also I would love it if you Followed me!

Saturday, November 3, 2012

As Life Goes On #5


Hello Everyone!
*yawn*
*blink, blink*

Ok I am not completely tired, I am just feeling kinda crappy and sick. 

The book I am reading right now, The Keeper's Calling, is wonderful I really like it but it is not one of those books that I cannot set down. It is taking me longer to read between that and school and homework. I sit in the back of the room in my math class right now so on Friday I read for 3/4 of class. I did pay attention and took notes when I needed too but I already understood the homework, so it wasn't a problem. Wow when I say it like that, it sounds like I am a bad student who doesn't pay attention, for the record I usually pay attention in math and all my other classes.  

Well I am actually only about halfway through the book which is again surprising because I like it. Well I hope to finish it soon and write the review. 

Yesterday after school I didn't read because I just got Taylor Swifts new CD Red so I was listening to that and doing other things. I also decided to watch Harry Potter #1. It was a fun evening and then I started feeling crappy. 

Well I have homework and reading and other some awesome some boring things to do. Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend!
-Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment