Hey Welcome to my Blog! Take a look around and I hope you enjoy! Also I would love it if you Followed me!

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Book Review: The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn

By: Mark Twain
Pages: 224
Published In: 1994 (This Edition)

Summary: There really isn't one.

Rating: 1

Review: Ok so I had to read this book for school and it is one of the books that everyone should read in there lifetime (mainly if you live in America) because of the history, but that doesn't mean you will like it. I was so glad when it was over not because I hugely liked it but because I wanted it to be over because I didn't like it.

I couldn't connect with the characters at all, usually I can or sometimes I can but think they are annoying. Huck and Jim weren't annoying I just couldn't connect with them and some of the things the did were weird and kind of stupid. 

The other thing that drove me insane was how they spoke. It made them sound uneducated, which they were and that was how everyone talked, but I couldn't understand what they were saying half the time.

Sorry I if I am making this book sound awful, it wasn't I just personally didn't like it, but I am sure many people would disagree with me and say it was great. So this is my opinion thank you very much.

Have a great end of the weekend ;D
-Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment