Hey Welcome to my Blog! Take a look around and I hope you enjoy! Also I would love it if you Followed me!

Sunday, January 13, 2013

I Have a Blog Button Now!


PhotobucketYay!!! I finally have a blog button. I have been blogging for six months and I have never gotten one, so I am really excited to have one!
I have to owe all credit to the design of my blog button to Delaney over at The Random Ranterer. She is amazing and she made the blog button for me. I love her blog to death and it is amazing, so go check it out! 
Well please use my button now that I finally have one, if you share blog buttons put it on you blog. I would appreciate it tons. Well I am just glad to have one.

You can get the button off to the side, I hope you like it :D
-Jane   

8 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm so glad it looks so good!!!! I was scared it wouldn't match well, but it did!!! I'm so glad you love it!!! >////<

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great! I'll be addding it to my blog alongside Delaney's! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so great! I really should get a button but I don't know... I need to save money first. One day I'll get a total rehaul of my blog. I can't get over how super cute it looks :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and it was totally Delaney she made it for me and told me how to put it on :D

      Delete
  4. I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award :D
    http://fantasia-books.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the nomination but I don't do awards, sorry.

    ReplyDelete