Hey Welcome to my Blog! Take a look around and I hope you enjoy! Also I would love it if you Followed me!

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Bookish Update and New Books!

Ok first so what is happening:
I finished Life of Pi and Unravel Me, so I hope to have those reviews up soon.

Now for the new books:
I was not expecting this but when I got home from school there was a box from amazon on my doorstep, so I was super-duper happy!

I got:
The last three Eragon books which are huge, they are all over 650 pages. I hope I like them as much as the first!
Eldest (Inheritance, #2)   Brisingr (Inheritance, #3)   Inheritance

And other John Green books, which I am beyond excited for!
Looking for Alaska   Paper Towns   An Abundance of Katherines

I am looking foreword to them all, hope you look foreword to the upcoming reviews!

DFTBA
-Jane

2 comments:

  1. YOU GOT PAPER TOWNS AND LOOKING FOR ALASKA!!!! :) I love those books TOO much! I'm currently reading An Abundance of Katherines – it's great so far! The other three Eragon books are good as well. I've read all of the six you've listed above! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I look foreword to them all. I just started Looking for Alaska and I'm really liking it so far :)

      Delete