Hey Welcome to my Blog! Take a look around and I hope you enjoy! Also I would love it if you Followed me!

Monday, February 25, 2013

Favourite Female Characters in Books

So this is my super fun random post about my favourite female character's.

1) Hermione Granger from Harry Potter
 Let's see she bright, brave, and a witch. Anyone who's read the Harry Potter series or even seen the movies will realize how incredible she is. Without her Harry and Ron would have failed miserable and died. It goes to show what being smart can do.

2) Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter
Yes I have two favourite female characters from Harry Potter, it's just such an incredible series. Luna is my favourite character from Harry Potter. She never cares what others think of her. She's not afraid to be herself and I feel like she is a great example. She is also bright, and from Ravenclaw.


Delirium3) Lena Haloway from Delirium
I love her. At first she always follows the rules and she believes everything she was always told. I understand her always believing what the government says, it was how she was raised. If I was her I would probably be the same way. She becomes really strong in Pandemonium and I love her.

Well these are three of my favourite female characters, post in comments who are yours?

DFTBA
-Jane

6 comments:

  1. I know I totally suck for not reading HP but I am. In the summer or something. I promise sometime! But I've watched the movie and Luna is definitely my favorite character in the movies. She's awesome.

    I love this post! It's super fun! Are these the only ones as your favorite?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely need to read the books they are amazing!
      No, I have way more than this if I were to think about all the book I've read. So instead of making a way to long post I just used my fav three.

      Delete
  2. This one is really hard without list a huge list. I would have to have some time to narrow it down to 3, but I know my number one would be Katy from the Lux series. I am a new follower to your blog. Please follow me back at sychofaeriesbookobsession.blogspot.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete