Hey Welcome to my Blog! Take a look around and I hope you enjoy! Also I would love it if you Followed me!

Friday, February 1, 2013

Poetry Corner #11

The Meehow with an Exactlywatt 
     By: Shel Silverstein 

Knock knock!
Who's there?
Me!
Me who?

That's right!
What's right?
Meehoo!
That's what I want to know!

What's what you want to know?
Me, WHO?
Yes, exactly!
Exactly what?
Yes, I have an Exactlywatt on a chain!

Exactly what on a chain?
Yes!
Yes what?
No, Exactlywatt!

That's what I want to know!
I told you - Exactlywatt!
Exactly WHAT?
Yes!
Yes what?

Yes, it's with me!
What's with you?
Exactlywatt - that's what's with me.
Me who?
Yes!

GO AWAY!

Knock knock...



Hope you liked the fun poem! DFTBA
-Jane

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA!!! I love She'll Silverstein's works! They are so witty and fun/funny! And the pictures that he draws are so adorable. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great and so funny they just make me smile and laugh :)
      -Jane

      Delete