Hey Welcome to my Blog! Take a look around and I hope you enjoy! Also I would love it if you Followed me!

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Book Review: Clockwork Princess

18335634Title: Clockwork Princess
Series: The Infernal Devices #3
Author: Cassandra Clare
Pages: 565
Release Date: March 19, 2013
Goodreads | Amazon | Barnes and Noble

Summary: London 1873 shape-shifter Tessa Gray 16 is engaged to Jem Carstairs 17, dying of addiction to demon drug, all bought up by evil Mortmain. The "clockwork prince" controls an army of automatons to abduct Tess, kill the Shadowhunters, and blackmail Charlotte Branwell, head of London Institute. Will and Tessa hide their love, for love of Jem. 

Rating: 4

Review: This book was truly marvelous. It's been a long time since I read a final book in a series that I enjoyed this much.

I truly do not know how Cassandra Clare does it, how she makes you love all the characters and the story so you cannot put the book down. I completely love both Jem and Will and she came up wit a perfect ending that I think everyone would be pleased with. The was equally as beautiful as the other books and the story was even better.

This was a perfect final book to the series. The story line was well paced and the writing style makes you connect with all the characters even more. I loved all the characters and I always wanted to know what was going to happen. Cassandra Clare makes you think all hope is lost before you read the brilliant ending so first she makes you want to cry and then she makes you elated because of what actually happened. I do not know how she does what she does with books.

This is a series that I could have found a lot of flaws in the story line but I never wanted to find the flaws because I loved the characters and just wanted to know what would happen. I thought this was a perfect final book and if you have read the first two books you need to read this book it finalizes this story perfectly and ties together all the loose ends. You will not regret reading this wonderful final book in The Infernal Devices series.

I hope you got something out of this review :)
Also I've been reading a lot recently and I got some new books so there should be lots of new book reviews coming your way.

DFTBA
-Janussa

No comments:

Post a Comment